Reaction score
I am in the hunt for a third striker for some back up for my team and to bolster the squad. Dortmunds Lukas Barrios looks to be a good fit and i was wondering if anyone has bought or used him before and had success, any info would be helpful before i blow millions on him.

please and thank you

decent target man or poacher :s you have better :) what are you looking for ?

well i play with 1 up front, i have Dzeko and Defoe and i just need a 3rd striker but one who can do a job, playing as an advanced forward. do you have any other suggestions rather then barrios coz its looking like they want 20 million plus for him and **** that off

Ask for him on trial. Costs nothing and you will get a report on his ratings / goals etc... And if he's ****. Send him back !

I personally hate him, because he played in Colo-Colo (which is the rival team of La U) but, he's a good player, I've seen him in FM and he's not that bad, I remember I bought him with Newcastle (2nd season) as a backup...

He led everyone in the world in scoring last year and in my past experiences he excels by himself up top. I would highly recommend him

He led everyone in the world in scoring last year and in my past experiences he excels by himself up top. I would highly recommend him

well i will splash a bit of cash for him then, thanks for your help guys much appreciated :)

He's Argentinian and just recently been called up to the Paraguayan national team. Will be good to see him in the WC.