Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Luke Cro's Croatian Football System

TGW

Reaction score
stop speaking in ****** Croatian and answer my question

Is the Futsal cup real?

Premium
Reaction score
mate dont insult my language... and yes, this futsal cup is real...
Keep it in English then, its called FM-base.co.uk not FM-Base.cr :S so any more of it infractions will be handed out. :)

Reaction score
It is not .cr it is .hr:)
E, a jes napravio i prave igrače za Županijske lige:), ono jel ima mene u BSK?:)

Reaction score
he just spoke in croatian or whatever language he is talking in so that is a infraction

Reaction score
he just spoke in croatian or whatever language he is talking in so that is a infraction
Meh, if anyone is interested in the Croatian league, chances are he speaks Croatian...
Unless you go all mod and look in every single thread...
Cut them some slack...

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
you like your english, we like our croatian... for me isn't problem to speak english or croatian...:)
Doesn't matter if it is not a problem for you, this is an English speaking forum, and with English speaking staff. Feel free to speak Croatian on other sites, but primarily stick to speaking English on here please.