Luke James - Wonderkid?

mccollio09

May 29, 2010
Well here's a player who I picked up for Liverpool, screenshot you'll see further down is at the end of the first season and he seems to be developing nicely. Not sure whether he is a wonderkid yet but he is going in the right direction.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has some success with him or if he has developed well in a future save:

Name: Luke James

Club: Hartlepool

D.O.B: 04/11/1994 (16 years old)

Nationality: English

Position: Striker / Right Winger

Strengths:

• [*=center]Well rounded for his age, particularly high in finishing and composure
Weaknesses:

• [*=center]16 so hard to tell, needs work on dribbling and first touch?

Description
: Striker

Personality: Resolute

Suggested Roles:

Complete forward when developed, Right wing attack to start

Screenshots:

View attachment 246377View attachment 246378

Extra Info - Had him tutored by Gerrard and Suarez in first season, also have him in my first team where, if you look at his stats, he has done a better job than Henderson on the right wing for me. Got him on his own private training regime.

mccollio09

May 29, 2010
Screenshot, as promised, at the age of 21, starting to come good but required a lot of work to get his finishing up:

View attachment 249620

My aim is to turn him into a 'complete forward' (not too bothered about heading though), but basically I think with the amount of PA points I've spread across the board with his training schedule, he could easily have turned into a top quality poacher by now.

mccollio09

May 29, 2010
final update on Luke James:

View attachment 255594View attachment 255595

He has turned out decent (his goalscoring record is pretty awesome but I think that's more down to the tactics I am using).

I know he won't get much better than this, every time I have tried to improve something on him and it worked, a few of his other stats went down so he has definitely hit a platform there - Prime example of this being when I wanted to improve his finishing, composure went down at the same time to I hardly gained anything.

Conclusion - not world class but a good player nonetheless.

tommyd150

Jun 10, 2011
im signing him for west ham. 600k 15% future transfer fees. what would u do with him? loan him out or play him in league games etc

TheFinalThird

Nov 22, 2011
final update on Luke James:

View attachment 255594View attachment 255595

He has turned out decent (his goalscoring record is pretty awesome but I think that's more down to the tactics I am using).

I know he won't get much better than this, every time I have tried to improve something on him and it worked, a few of his other stats went down so he has definitely hit a platform there - Prime example of this being when I wanted to improve his finishing, composure went down at the same time to I hardly gained anything.

Conclusion - not world class but a good player nonetheless.
How do you develop these guys so well?