Crazyfudge

Reaction score
is he any good on fm. i know he is quite cheap but i have never gone for him how good does he get.

does turn out good has on my game

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

is he any good on fm. i know he is quite cheap but i have never gone for him how good does he get.

I would recommend him. I cannot provide a screenshot of him on my save as I am at work but will do so if you want tomorrow?

Thread moved.

ON Topic:

I am currently in my 3rd season, playing as Forest in the EPL and so far, he is developing rather good. He does need to improve his Decision and Determination if he is be part of my long term plan though

Thread moved.

ON Topic:

I am currently in my 3rd season, playing as Forest in the EPL and so far, he is developing rather good. He does need to improve his Decision and Determination if he is be part of my long term plan though

Obviously determination is easy to increase with the right bit of tutoring :p

Yes please if its not to much trouble

Not a problem at all, he has developed pretty well for me on my save. I will post a screenshot tomorrow. I think he is about 24 now, season 2019/20.

Thread moved.

ON Topic:

Hows ur save goin??

Luke Shaw SS - 2017.

NDsi0.png

Ive got luke shaw on my man utd file, im on the 4th season and he rotates in with fabio as LB, both as good as each other i reckon
Not relevant to thread but i have to ask: mld81 - what skin are you using ? it looks awesome

Last edited:
wow he looks amazing, how did you get his determination so high? also what skin are you using? where did you get it from? thanks

Determination is easy to raise up through tutoring.

is there any other way of doing it say if the player is over 21 and you cant tutor him?

I'm afraid not but you can tutor players up to the age of 23, providing the following:

1. They are not learning a PPM.
2. They have a lower reputation than the tutor.
3. They have a lower squad status than the tutor (rotation or lower).
4. The tutor is over the age of 23.

Anyone else have issue with his fitness levels?

I'm trying to start him in all non essential games in the 13/14 season after playing him in a few game last year, and he seems to get Exhausted half way through games and would not be able to go for 2 games in a week, i'm presuming its because he is still very young, but wanted others opinions - i've had no major injuries with him and he seems to be progressing well at the moment.

Anyone else have issue with his fitness levels?

I'm trying to start him in all non essential games in the 13/14 season after playing him in a few game last year, and he seems to get Exhausted half way through games and would not be able to go for 2 games in a week, i'm presuming its because he is still very young, but wanted others opinions - i've had no major injuries with him and he seems to be progressing well at the moment.

Have you tried putting him on an individual training program to improve his stamina and fitness levels?

I'm afraid not but you can tutor players up to the age of 23, providing the following:

1. They are not learning a PPM.
2. They have a lower reputation than the tutor.
3. They have a lower squad status than the tutor (rotation or lower).
4. The tutor is over the age of 23.

Can i somehow increase his bravery through tutoring?