Lukes premier league auction game

wow that is a lot of injuries. My season seems to be falling apart in front of me. I need more fit players fit and fast !!
Your joint top of injury table and no team in a division has less than 4 injuries :O
Not sure why there is so many injuries as i removed all injuries from players in editor but at least its still fair as its affecting everyone :S
ive also changed it so tams can have maximum of 25 players so that may help.

View attachment 181985

Am in the final of the cup, which is always a plus! But have dropped to second in the league. I do not want to lose in the play-offs again!!

maybe 3rd time lucky ;)

Last edited:
Am in the finals of the cup. Hope to win it for the second time in three seasons :D

Why am I doing so badly? Finished top 3 past seasons so really don't understand why I am bottom? :(

Why am I doing so badly? Finished top 3 past seasons so really don't understand why I am bottom? :(

Dont know, might be because other teams strenthened in last auction and some good teams got promoted? to be fair though even though your bottom its so close you could still win league!:p

Your joint top of injury table and no team in a division has less than 4 injuries :O
Not sure why there is so many injuries as i removed all injuries from players in editor but at least its still fair as its affecting everyone :S
ive also changed it so tams can have maximum of 25 players so that may help.

View attachment 181985

maybe 3rd time lucky ;)

Its due to us not having a good physio or any. You should give all teams a good physio this would help reduce injuries.

On another note, 4th place with a 15 point deduction is gutting, id be challenging for promotion if i didnt have it. Hopefully i bring some money back now. And Roman Pavlyuchenko has been a beast!

Its due to us not having a good physio or any. You should give all teams a good physio this would help reduce injuries.

On another note, 4th place with a 15 point deduction is gutting, id be challenging for promotion if i didnt have it. Hopefully i bring some money back now. And Roman Pavlyuchenko has been a beast!
the teams just get a random regen physio whose physiopherapy is about 7-12. i could give all teams a top phsio if that helps or just make reputation of all teams 10000 instead of 5000 then regen staff should be better?
if you have a good season the prize money should clear debt so you get a chance to start without deduction for once :p however you still probably wont be able to afford to bid in spain auction :O

Wow, last update bottom of D1 now 3rd :D, beberbatov got 10 goals, teams on the best form, lets go for the title! :D

Leaderboard
(first 2 seasons +season 3)
1.Crusaders=£72m+18m=£90m
2. Justice Mikey=£44m+£32m=£76m
3. The Flidimites=£40m+£35m=£75m
=4. Wiggys Wonders=£50m+£20m=£70m
=4. Grace FC=£45m+£25m=£70m
6. AFC Drizzle =£39m+£14m=£54m
7. Blazingsmoke FC=£28m+£19m=£47m
=8. Heath FC=£39m+£4m=£43m
=8. Juniors Midgets=£25m+£18m=£43m
10. Dalkey United=£28m+£9m=£37m
11.Joe Is Awesome FC=£15m+£18m=£33m
12.No Name FC=£18m+£4m=£22m
13. Most Valued Players=£12m+£8m=£20m
14. Hairy Armpits FC=£7m+£11m=£18m
15. Barmy Army FC=£8m+£2m=£10m
16. Axpol United=£6m+£1m=£7m

Liga BBVA

Goalkeepers
V.Valdes (Barcelona)
I.Casillas (R. Madrid)
Defenders
D.Alves (Barcelona)
G.Pique (Barcelona)
C.Puyol (Barcelona)
R.Carvalho (R. Madrid)
Pepe (R. Madrid)
S.Ramos (R. Madrid)
Midfielders
Xavi (Barcelona)
A.Iniesta (Barcelona)
J.Mascherano (Barcelona)
Kaka (R. Madrid)
Xabi alonso (R. Madrid)
M.Ozil (R. Madrid)
Strikers
L.Messi (Barcelona)
D.Villa (Barcelona)
Z.Ibrahimovic (Barcelona)
C.Ronaldo (R. Madrid)
G.Higuain (R. Madrid)
S.Aguero (At. Madrid)
D.Forlan (At. Madrid)
Managers
Jose Mourinho (R. Madrid)
Josep Guardiola (Barcelona)
Stadium
Camp nou (Barcelona)

deadline for bids 1pm monday 11th july. no updates this weekend as its my birthday tomorrow so im away.

Last edited:
Holy F!!!!! Messi and Ronaldo for this auction together!!!

Btw delighted to win the cup :D

EDIT: Happy Birthday mate!

Last edited:
I regret blowing up my money in the previous auction :'(

I regret blowing up my money in the previous auction :'(

you still have quite a bit now after prize money but it will be interesting to see how much these players make as most teams are low on money except the people who havent been playing. maybe some people may end up in debt? :p

Hm.... Messi's mine? I seem to be the richest among all active players.

Relegated :( This should be a fun auction, hope I get someone good.

YESS, first update, bottom and now CHAMPIONS OF DIVISON A!, I got back to back championships :D, dimitar bebrbatov is amazing :D

also, do i have 55m (in op) or 75 (in leaderboard few posts up)???

YESS, first update, bottom and now CHAMPIONS OF DIVISON A!, I got back to back championships :D, dimitar bebrbatov is amazing :D

also, do i have 55m (in op) or 75 (in leaderboard few posts up)???

55m is your budget(from op) the 75m one is just a total of the prize money earnt in all seasons for leaderboard.

Yes!! As you said, 3rd time lucky and I'm in the top division :D. Shame the final didn't go too well but I have enough money to get one or two decent players this time