LUPE's AMAZING TACTIC ::: Detailed Description [4-5-1] (New download Link)

This tactic seems to have worked quite well with Aston Villa, the team is still gelling with it, and the players are still gelling too as I sold alot of the team for funds also. But so far the start of the season I've played the gunners (0-0), drew against sunderlands (0-0), won against Brighton (1-0) and won against City (2-0).

I'm hoping as they start to gell and get used to it, i'll start scoring a little bit more.

Yh you Im sure you will start scoring more eventually. I recently beat Chelsea 7-0. Beating city is always a good achievement. The engine seems to force players to take outrageous long shots though instead of giving through balls. I think that is affecting the goals

This tactics works for me very well so far. Its full FM whit classic skin! Thanks

View attachment 298614View attachment 298615View attachment 298620

Some pretty decent results so far and a good league position too. Glad to know it is working well for you. How did you get the full FM working with that skin. It looks a lot better

@lupefiasco. do you think it will work with arsenal?you don´t have tested it with them, have you? i am struggling to find a tactic for this team. nothing works! could you help, please. thank you

I have not tested it with Arsenal but I do not see why it should not work. The seem to have players in all the right positions. Try it and let me see how it goes

Lupe. I'm a big fan of your tactic and had been quite successful with it in fm 2012. FM 2013, however, is a totally different story. My Newcastle defense is giving up way too many goal. It seems like nobody is marking anyone, they are all just bunched together confused and Krul seemed like he's playing blindfolded. Do you have any advice on how to organize the defensive line?

wanted to try "amazing tactic" but unable as no file is available.

Lupe could you update the link once more it doesn`t work.I really want to try this tactic