Luton town back to football league

vaughany15

Reaction score
Hey guys im going to try and get luton town back into the football league on the new v.5 update im gunna rite my progress on here so feel to comment and comment if u thinks its rubbish so i wont have to rite up about it thanks alot vaughany

JUST STARTED MADE BIDS FOR SOME QUALITY PLAYERS SOME EX ENGLAND INTERNATIONALS KEVIN WATSON WILL TAKE CARE OF MY PRE SEASON GAMES SO FAR I ONLY HAVE 18 FIRST TEAM PLAYERS IN MY SQUAD SO GOIN TO TRY AND BRING ABOUT 4 PLAYERS IN I HAVE 7 PRE SEASON GAMES THE BEST ONE IS PROBALBY THE ONE AGAISNT WEST BROM BEFORE THE FRIST GAME AGAISNT BARROW AWAY GOT ANY IDEAS FOR SIGNINGS ???

Last edited:
im going to start one also with luton
try danny webber released from sheff utd on one of my other games he signed for luton

I have just singned john paul kissock on a free and fran merida on loan 4 season this shocked me actualy he gunna do qaulity i also just drew my 1st pre season game away at bangor city tom craddock equalsing liam hatch also ruled out 4 2 weeks got a loan bid in for haenri lasnbury hopie it goes through though i will post screen shots later

ok i just trying to sign webber might look a kissock

Just lost 4.1 to lecister merida socre put us 1 up after that game singed ex england internationals danny mills and trevor sinclair also lost 2.0 to oreient but also bought in henri lasnbury on loan 4 season is any one else actually gunna follow this ?

i going for
danny webber
trevor sinclair
nicky weaver
steve watson
ronnie wallwork
ugo egiogh or wotever
greame murty
can't belive some of them want to come! probs won't get most
just signed paul gerrard goalkeeper also nicky weaver another goalkeeper
and sibierski webber come to ledwinski on trial former fulham and ipswich player

Last edited:
I just sent asafu-adajeye out on loan to hampton and rithcmond

i have got a great team together of experience
signings: nicky weaver gk paul gerrard gk oliver bernard lb steve watson rb trevor sinclair rm ledwinski cm danny webber str sibierski st

trying to sign sefo soley

Just won my frist pre season game beating newly promoted league one side gillingham 4.1 at home goals form on loan arsenal starlets henri lansbury and fran merida and a double form tom craddock sealed the win before charlie howard got a conaslation good peformance a verY good morale booster
ALSO JUST SIGNED EX SHEFF WED LB PETER GIBLERT ON FREE TRANSFER
US AND CAMBIDGE TIPPED FOR PROMITON THIS COMES BEFORE THE SINGING OF VETRAN GOALKEEPER IAN WALKER ON A FREE ALSO JSUT SINGED EX SOCTLAND UNDER 21 STRIKER CARAIG DARGO ON A FREE FROM ST MIRREN I HAVE A LOT OF EXPIERNCE NOW TO REALLY PSUH FOR PROMOTION COME ON YOU HATTERS

Last edited:
peter gilbert? he still at wednesday on my update

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

also just signed craig cathcart on loan from man u we will hammer this league
only probs with my team there hardly any pace part from strikers and wings
but very experienced

just trying to sign wade small ex sheff wed player
i could have signed small however turned him down at last min becuase jerome thomas wanted to come however moved to sheff utd the piggys lol
now i trying to re sign him however blackpool oldham and southend all after him now!
just signed soley aswell
yes 1-0 trevor sinclair with the header from the corner lol

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

just playing wigan in a friendley and they got their first team out! double figures maybe hope not lol

Last edited:
i winning 1 nil vs wigan they got first team out
won't last long tho lol

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

1-1 vs wigan how you post screenies and make a thread like this one?
2-1 wigan lol

dunno bout screenies but go no forums the lower league and satrt thread