swfc1234

Reaction score
so i take over at luton town with no money at all and start looking at players on the free agents.
i have got a very experienced squad together hoping to get promotion back to the football league here is my signings:

nicky weaver former charlton goalkeeper
paul gerrard former nottingham forrest goalkeeper
sefo soley former preston defender/midfielder
trevor sinclair former man city and cardiff winger
slvain ledwinski former fulham and ipswich midfielder
danny webber former sheffield united striker
antoine sibierski former wigan striker
i hae also just loaned craig cathcart from manchester united and tracking down former sheffield wednesday winger wade small

first pre season game vs wigan:

lost 2-1
after going infront 1-0 from a trevor sinclair header we lost it
within 5 minutes of the second half with goals from marlon king and rodalellega but it was a great performance from the experienced players and i honestly thought we would have got hammerd

NOTE: HOW DO YOU ADD SCREENIES THANKS!!

trevor sinclair - former man city & west ham/england international would look better :p

You got some great deals there for free players as some of the decent ones are hard to get. Have you get reunion players enabled? You could get a few of those, although some people see that as cheating...

to add screenshots you have to hold down alt and press f9, at first it'll seem like nothing's happened but if you go onto my documents, sports interactive, screenshots you should find them in there
hope this helps

thanks i new how to take them but i used to just paste it and it wouldn't let me

DO NOT POST ON HERE GAME FILE CORRUPTED AFTER TROUBLE WITH COMPUTER