jordanj

Reaction score
Hi, i have managed many teams on this game from all english divisions except this one, as i was finding out and making notes of the best players. So i went in my first game with luton town knowing who i was going to try and buy in the transfer window.

My aim was for is to get Luton Town to the Premiership by 2016, By winning BSP and League 2 both at first time of trying then that gives me 4 seasons to get 2 more promotions which i hope to achieve.

At the start of the season i got rid off all of those average players and ones who i thought were not good enough and I was very happy with all of the players i brought in
These are the transfers i made:

imageshackp.png

Going into the new season me and the board excpected to win the league and i was very confident. I won the league very easily, against the weaker teams we did very well and there were no upsets, and even against the stronger teams we did brilliantly. We scored the most goals and conceded the least in the whole league.​

imageshackfixtures1.png

imageshackfixtures2.png

imageshackfixtures3.png

I wasnt excpecting to win anything except the league and this cames as an added bonus plus the money so i was very happy but to be honest it wasnt hard to win as i had mainly easy teams to play.​

imageshackfixturesfatro.png

imageshacktable.png

imageshackbest11.png

Many players impressed me over the season and these 5 in perticular:

Izzy Iriekpen, a good centre back who scored 13 goals very impressed

Febain Brandy, fast and fit forward who finished well and got alot of goals

Leo Aro, Top goalscorer with 35 goals in 45 games, consistent scorer

Cedric Liabeuf, very good left winger who scored alot aswell and created soo much

Djaid Kasri, playmaker of the team and also scored a lot of goals

Last edited:
What leagues did you load and what database size did you use mate ???

And well done good job done there. (H)

database size medium and english down to blue sqaure south/north

just a simple 4-4-2 or 4--2-1-2 and pitch was quite small

Leo Aro is a BEAST!!!! Tried to sign him for St Albans, but failed :S had him before, he is sick!

You bossed that league :)

Glad to see Rushden promoted- they're my non-league team :D

How do you get Léo Aro iv loaded up England up to BSN/BSS and a medium database cant find him at allo

to get leo aro just load up spain and france aswell, that worked for me

Luton !!!! We Are Hatters :p Good On Ya For Supporting Luton Town!