meandurr

Reaction score
I'm entering into my second season having started all over again, and I intend to sign players I've never signed before.

I've invested in wonder kids but I'd like an affordable striker to see me through a couple of seasons.

These three intrigue me, I'm tempted to go for Luuk de Jong alongside Luis Suarez because I think the connection will be better.

Thoughts on all three?

Luuk is good! Ricky is not bad, Luuk is better!

I would look at Bakenga if you have not signed him before!

there are better strikers out there though mate than Luuk if you are Liverpool!

How much do you have to spend? what type of player do you want?

230561d1331899286-mushaga-bakenga-mushaga-bakenga-overview_-attributes-.png

I have 30m to spend but I don't want to spend any more than 20m if I can help it because I'm concentrating on improving the club's finances so the board will agree to improve the youth and training facilities.

I have Leandro who I give games to, but would also like to give Carroll a fair chance alongside Suarez.

Bakenga looks good, I've just got this feeling about Luuk though - perhaps it has something to do with the prospect of us signing him in real life. :)

I have managed Luuk before, he is pure quality in front of goal no doubt, you can get him for free at the end of the season (well offer him a contract in Jan as his expires in the first season)

this was him in my Ajax save/story!

220342d1328081152-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-luuk-de-jong-overview_-attributes-.png

He looks to have declined slightly, I've signed him anyway at 10m so he'll serve a purpose until Leandro has realised his potential. Plus, I can hold onto my budget as planned.

Thanks for the reply, Raikan.

I have managed Luuk before, he is pure quality in front of goal no doubt, you can get him for free at the end of the season (well offer him a contract in Jan as his expires in the first season)

this was him in my Ajax save/story!

220342d1328081152-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-luuk-de-jong-overview_-attributes-.png

Wow, i really can't wait. What is the problem about the money when i am in love, hehe. I want him, maybe they need about 3,3mil to let him go, as my scout says so.

Kolbein Sightorsson (Ajax) is very similar to Luuk de Jong and doing very well in my Ajax save!

Kolbein Sightorsson (Ajax) is very similar to Luuk de Jong and doing very well in my Ajax save!

I tried signing him first but he's not interested in Sunderland. What a shame! :(

Guys, ever looked at Alberto Paloschi? That dude is a total beast! And has lots of potential too. Signed him for my Ajax save, he became way better than Sigtorsson or El Hamdaoui.