What started off as a bit of a joke save has turned into my longest on FM16.

After dominating the league and UCL even without any signings I finally decided to sign a few young prospects and mix them with our own academy players. The results have been good..

View attachment 162816
View attachment 162817

And just had a 14-0 agg win over Inter.

View attachment 162815

I'm almost 10 year in charge now and for anyone who plays FMT they will know that unlocks a few things most importantly Generate a Son if a player also retires after playing 10 years for me.

Right now Smalling is retiring at the end of the season and Schneiderlin, Herrera and Blind are all approaching the end of their contracts which might signal a few retirements.

So I'm awaiting Mike Smalling to end his career and then we will have the son of Van Gaal too!

Sons of *******!!

Smalling, Blind, Schneiderlin and Herrera all retired... just days before my 10 year anniversary so no GENERATE A SON unlock!!

We go again next season with eyes one de Gea (34) and Jones (33)

I am interested to see how big your transfer budget got?

What tactic have you been using? Can you upload, I'd love to have a play with it.

Wow thats amazing you got a half decent player in your son! I got one on my Barcelona save but he was rubbish!

I am interested to see how big your transfer budget got?

Currently £358m. Just paid off the Glazer debt now so finances should rocket

Wow thats amazing you got a half decent player in your son! I got one on my Barcelona save but he was rubbish!

Yea most are **** but on FMT before unlocking the Generate a Son you can save it and reload until a decent player arrives. Didn't want to grind through 10 seasons to end up with a son with 1.5 star potential lol

did u edit the name or u really got that name for the son lol , if it is edited what's the real name??

At 16 I'm going to try to get van Gaal's son to break Ryan Giggs' all time appearance record