Reaction score
I have nothing but respect for all the tacticians out there, hence a request for information guys, is there a way to implement LVG's United style in FM? I am especially thinking the Fellaini role, as he is a CM but almost acts as a target man at times. Mata would be a wide play maker, Carrick a DLP, and an out and out winger on the left, but cannot really get it to make sense in the FM roles etc.Obviously high pressing as well, does anyone think it would work in the game?

I have nothing but respect for all the tacticians out there, hence a request for information guys, is there a way to implement LVG's United style in FM? I am especially thinking the Fellaini role, as he is a CM but almost acts as a target man at times. Mata would be a wide play maker, Carrick a DLP, and an out and out winger on the left, but cannot really get it to make sense in the FM roles etc.Obviously high pressing as well, does anyone think it would work in the game?
reading through the various articles on here--- Strikerless 3.0 – Introducing The Withdrawn Targetman Mk. II | Strikerless --- could help you understand he 'Fellaini' role. Then build your team around that