skett

Reaction score
Just started and the only LW united have is giggs who is still good but can play week in week out, and bebe who i dont rate and want to loan out, i want a top class LW/AML who wont cost more than 14 million

Marco Fabian - Chivas
Eugene Konoplyanka - Dnipro
James Rodriguez - Porto
Doka Madureira - Litex
Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica
Marvin Martin - Fc Sochaux-Montbe'
Osvaldo Martinez - Monterrey
Juan Cuevas - Toluca (Mexico)
Wanderson Costa Viana - Olympiakos

Diego Capel - Sevilla
Arda Turan - Galatasaray (retrained)
Santiago Cazorla - Villareal
Willian - Shakthar
Carlos Eduardo - Rubin Kazan
Eljero Elia - HSV
Yohan Mollo - Monaco (on loan at Caen)
Cristian Rodriguez - Porto
Nordin Amrabat - PSV
Zoran Tosic - CSKA
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
Ismail Aissati - Ajax
Matias Fernandez - Sporting
Yago - Juventus
Bryan Ruiz - Fc Twente
Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos

you could raise money by selling off berbatov , tottenham always come in for him

Hulk can play LW and Striker (both naturally). But he costs are little more, about 20m euro.

Jeremy Menez (Roma)
Christian Eriksen (Ajax) both play really well at Liverpool (Menez) and Real Madrid (Eriksen) . Hope it was a little helpful :)

Eden Hazard - Inside Forward, bagged 16 goals and 22 assists for me

personally i brought Martin Zeman (LM/W) from Sparta Praga at only 3.6m to Man Utd and in almost a season his value went to 7m and he's been great: 14 assist and 11 goals in 26 matches so i'm very satisfied with my purchase and i like that i'm considered a talented manager :)) in my description.

EDIT: and i have Nani playing RM/LM depending if Zeman plays LM or Valencia RM ;)

Last edited:
i am currently man utd and i play nani on the left and valencia on the right but nani seems to get injured alot so i play giggs...

then when giggs is tired i play mirko vucinic (who my bored bought for me) i usually play him up front with wazza but when gigs is tired and he plays at LW i play chicharito

Put Nani on the left and buy Jesus Navas to play on the right.
Not sure if he'll cost more than 14mill but it'd be worth it if you can get the extra funds!

you could raise money by selling off berbatov , tottenham always come in for him

Funny that, I am Man Utd and tried offloading him, 4 clubs came in with Major interest in signing him, but recieved 0 bids.