astrasxi84

Reaction score
Currently in second season (jan window) and in need of a left winger as I've sold mane to Monaco for £45m any ideas on who to get,
cheers

Depay 100% !!!
If Someone got him,then try Bakkali,Savitsky,Draxler,Munir,Ocampos,Jese,Meyer,Rotariu,Bernard,Sterling,Coutinho...

He was killer for me in the first season easily my best player (34 apps, 18 goals, 7 assists, average rating 7.35)but became unsettled when Monaco came knocking, they offered £20 mil at first, I rejected it and asked for £50m for a laugh, finally got it down to £45m which they accepted so had to let him go for that price. laughing all the way to the bank :)

45m for that goat... lol.

With that money try and get Januzaj on monthly instalments or Dorin Rotariu

Pablo Sarabia.. should be available for around 5-7m Euros. Got me 10 goals and 14 assists in his first season with me at Fiorentina. But if you're looking for a really high class winger I'd go for Bernard because he usually ends up being unhappy at Shakhtar or go for Raheem Sterling.

Not as good as the above players mentioned but I'm in my second season with Saints and Pione Sisto is killing it

Sansone is a TOTAL GOD.
Pione Sisto
Augustin Allione (if memory serves he's a RW).

I've got pelle up top on his own, javier Hernandez is on the market for about £3m so might get him just for depth really

Rabello from Sevilla,Chile.
Best player if you play high tempo game and allow wingers to cut inside,dribble,take a shot.
Cheaper than Depay

Josh Sims should be in you team as a youngster he performs well and has bags of potential

Currently in second season (jan window) and in need of a left winger as I've sold mane to Monaco for £45m any ideas on who to get,
cheers
What tactic are you using ?? I've just finished my 1st season as Southampton wasn't that impressed with mane

45m?!? wow i hardly played him and struggled to get 3m lol

lol ..same story with me, injured most of the time, inconsistent and never had a good run of forms.. most of the time I put Ryan Bertrand in AML and he was much better

to answer the OP question I suggest Pablo Piatti from Valencia, skillful left footed winger, can play in right side, left side, center, pretty much anywhere up front, and his contract expire in June 2016 so he'll be cheap or you can wait to get him for free

I have konoplyanka (Dnipro ) currently playing the left wing position and he's a monster

dorin rotariu
bruma
lacazette
lamela plays well on the left as well

Bernard is one of the better scoring left wingers you can buy.
Insigne is also quite good, though not as insane as he was in FM 2014.
Savitsky is one of the cheapest talented left wingers you can buy.

Depay can be a beast, but be prepared to pay top dollars. Considering you got 45m from your last sale you should be able to afford him.