AJ0207

Reaction score
Basically, sold Lopez and Gomis as well as the likes of Gourcuff and Bastos. Replacing them with younger players.

I need 3 strikers, these are;
  • A deadly poacher
  • A trequarista
  • An advanced forward.
I have £40 to play with and could the players be under 24?

Muniain if his minimum fee release clause is still 21 mil. great frontman and can also play wide. Fierro can become the best striker on the game if trained and tutored well. maybe rondon from malaga could be a shout

Muniain if his minimum fee release clause is still 21 mil. great frontman and can also play wide. Fierro can become the best striker on the game if trained and tutored well. maybe rondon from malaga could be a shout

Agree. Fierro becomes one of the deadliest poachers in the game, but you have to give him a couple years. There are not many better in an advanced forward position than Salomon Rondon. His strength, coupled with his pace and deadly finishing reminds me of a certain Didier Drogba in his prime. As for trequarista, can't really say, as I only used a trequarista once, with Fernando Torres as the striker, and I doubt you'll be signing him.

Niang Poacher
Sanogo Adv Forward
Unsure of a trequarista... Never used one.

Cheers guys, got Fierro and looking into getting Rondon :)

Fierro can play as a trequartisa, so I'd now look to Niang for the poacher role.

Scouts say he'd cost 14 million, not sure whether that'd be worth a punt or not?

Scouts say he'd cost 14 million, not sure whether that'd be worth a punt or not?

14mil? That's a steal mate. I normally can't sign him for under 20mil. Absolutely worth it for 14. Scores loads for me in an average Newcastle team in the BPL. Could light up the league in France with a team like Lyon. You'll also be getting a solid 7 years of service from him.