Lyon - The domination in photos ,tactics&trainings

Reaction score
These are the main reasons of the success :

*Hard work from the beggining till the end .No discounts ,no favours ,no compromises .

*Giving chance to every youngster to play till to prove his value .No matter the result or the opponent

*Behaving to all the players like adults .No stars or reserves .Everybody wears the same jersey .

*Stability in tactics and very high workload in tactics

*Clear training aims and constant evaluation of team progress .

*Creation of trial day in order to attract the best talents for the future .

*Selected team meetings (No more than 4 per season)

*Experienced staff regardless the name or the nationality .The best available staff must work for us .

*Constant competition in for playing in the first 11 .You give to every player a chance no matter his age .

*You give new roles to the players according to their characteristics

*You make the formation by looking the characteristics and the condition of every player not by looking
which is his written "position" in FM

*You arrange individual focus training to all the players and the intensity is high .

I didnt have many injuries ,I didnt have problems with tactics ,I didnt face lack of confidence .

Because I love my work ,I was playing football and I retired because of injuries and I am very happy and very proud for all of my results ,for all the players that I used through the season .I made them to feel adult footballers and not spoiled kids who live whole their life closed in a magic world .I didnt use individual training schedules for any of the players and this is the key of my success .The team grew up like a unit through hard work ,team spirit and constant hard work .We defeated the competition because we defeated the term"defeat"
from our vocabulary .

Lyon won the tittle ...So what ?
Lyon was first...So what ?
Lyon scored many goals...So what ?
Lyon got this points...So what ?

Typical questions of pseudo-analysts and pseudo-professors who know better despite that they never managed something like that .These people will never accept ,will never understand the meaning of dedication ,hard work and team progress .I made excellent job ,I got excellent results because I never considered anything for granted.
I insisted on giving chances to every player no matter his initial ability or talent .Only by giving the chance to the players you develop them in a better level .Everybody has the right to make decisions .Like it or not ,only results
are showing if these decisions are correct or no .

Dont forget the trainings

Why have you provided absolutely NO information on your tactics at all!!!

You do this every year, release stuff and copy and paste info from Wikipedia, and now you have came up with this, which looks(by the results) to be quite good, yet provide NO substantial information to go with your tactics. For e.g. do you mainly use the 442 or the 4231 tactic? Or do you use a certain formation home or away? Or what type of players are needed for which position?

Steve