Lyon vs Bayern Munich [2nd Leg]

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Bayern have just taken the lead through Ivica Olic. Lyon now need to score 3 times to reach the final.

Anybody watching it?..

About to watch it but I really wanted Lyon to go through.

Bastos missed a sitter a few minutes ago..

Really don't see Lyon managing it now, I hope this leg ends 1-1 for Prediction League points.

i just realised ifreal madrid beat lyon and man utd beat bayern and real madrid beat bourdeux we could of seen ronaldo v man tud in the semi finals that would of been good but unfortunately we cant :(

i just realised ifreal madrid beat lyon and man utd beat bayern and real madrid beat bourdeux we could of seen ronaldo v man tud in the semi finals that would of been good but unfortunately we cant :(

Very true I would be on the edge of my seat now if it was, at the moment I am just glancing at that awful match that is on now

to be honest this is a **** match...tomoz one will be much better

I hate 'em Krauts, I hoped Lyon would go farther. :mad:

to be honest this is a **** match...tomoz one will be much better

tbh this years champions league as a whole has been **** hardly any big games and all the english clubs going out earlier then expected

Graeme Sounouss chats a lot of **** doesn't he ^^)

Wouldn't mind Bayern going through, Robben is brilliant, best winger in the World unless you count Messi or Ronaldo as wingers.

zzzzz ZZZZZ

i am watching this match whilst doing uni work...

and its one of the only games in the history of my degree that hasn't distracted me!

Boring seriously is an understatement! And i watch all football matches that are televised, and love them all!
So if someone is making a lot of effort to try and watch it, don't bother XD

Oh and the atmosphere is pretty poor for a semi final of the biggest European stage their is.
However i am rather glad that its not at the Allianz, otherwise i would be suicidal!

"BAYERN, BAYERN, BAYERN, BAYERN, BAYERN, BAYERN, BAYERN, BAYERN, BAYERN"

"boring, boring, boring, boring, bor... in...g.. zzzzzzZZZZZ"

you would think Bayerns second of the game would make the game more interesting,

but... no XD

Olic hat trick haha XD

at least theres goals about in this half :)

XD

Absolute domination.
I actually feel sorry for the Lyon fans who turned up.