Kriztofa

Reaction score
I'd just like to say this guy is amazing, the fact I got him on a free is just... WOW! His contract was expiring so I had to snap him up, especially since my main worry at the beginning of the season was my keepers. I'd needed one for a while, I signed Guatelli purely for one season but he'd actually impressed me, but Barcelona put a bid in for loan and he wanted to leave, so I had to sign a new keeper.

I've signed Akinfeev - don't get me wrong, fantastic keeper, just a little pricey for a keeper. Enyeama, fantastic bargain - but he tended to let in a few howlers for no apparent reason. I'd never properly had a look at Stekelenburg, his stats are good enough to be an outfield player, honestly, his physical stats are just awesome and I can't heap enough praise on him!

Take a look at these stats, he saved my title challenge with his two free hands ;)

And again, have a look at his final rating of his first season! Absolutely fantastic, my defence looked really shaky at some points during the season, especially when I had no out-right full-backs with a lot of pace.

The only... "bad point" I'd say about him is his positioning, but I'm unsure on whether that's integral for a keeper - there's only been ONE howler in his whole career but that was another defender's fault I suppose :(

Yeah, he's a good keeper. Although Akinfeev is much better. Positioning is important btw [Akinfeev has 20].

His end of season ratings are really good,I will definetly try him out

Yeah, he's a good keeper. Although Akinfeev is much better. Positioning is important btw [Akinfeev has 20].

Akinfeev's a great keeper, it's just the price that always puts me off on signing him. CSKA always seem to want something ranging from £10 million to £20 million.

Akinfeev is amazing.........he is the reason I let only 3-5 goals every 10 games

has always been one of my favourite keepers since like Fm07 and even before! rate him very highly IRL and would love him at Man Utd this year... pity he had to compete with Van the man for the national no.1, i feel he could have become a much better keeper and would have moved around to a bigger club much earlier in his career.. :D

Ajax never lets him go in my saves. He wins Dutch goalkeeper of the year for like 8years straight. He can be beat though, unlike Areola and Akinfeev who are annoyingly tough to beat