Slappy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im a brand new MacBook Pro user and Im really really struggling with FM12. I bought the game ages ago via Steam but it doesn't seem to have updated beyond the original release version also ( and this is my main problem ) I'm trying to include some facepack / skins into my game, now I appreciate thats thers a lot of right clicks etc using a standard PC but as Im using a Macbook I havent got the first clue about anything.

Please please help as Im finding this very frustrating and Im pulling out all my hair and thus Im starting to look like my dad which, believe me, isn't a good thing !!!!!

Many many thanks in advance for your help

Slappy

For skins create a folder in your football manager 2012 folder called 'skins' then extract the downloaded skin into this file.

For facepacks create a folder called 'graphics' then create another folder inside the 'graphics' folder called 'facepacks' then extract the downloaded facepacks into the 'facepacks' folder.

As for the steam update problem the only thing I can suggest is go onto steam click on the steam dropdown bar on the top of your screen and click on 'Check For Updates'

hey!
im a macbook pro user, if fm isnt updating go to steam, click on library, double finger(right click) click on fm12, go to properties, click the updates tab, then make sure it says on the drop down 'always keep this game up to date' this should solve your problem, but if it doesnt then i dont know what else to suggest.

thanks!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late reply, I've created the folders onto my desktop but how do I now get these into my football manager as I dont know where this is or how to extract the files into my newly created folder sorry for sounding dumb but I've never done this before

Many thanks in advance

Shaun

Hi guys following on from my previous post. Im wondering if someone can help me, I m trying to create a folder for skins/logos facepacks etc and I think I have done right so far by creating a file and called it data ( its purple if thats of any use ) and then as I understood and then I tried to create a second folder and called it graphics and it won't allow me to put the graphics folder into my data folder ... does anyone have any ideas what to do or where I could be going wrong as Im tearing my hair out. Im also a macbook pro user

Cheers guys