Status
Not open for further replies.

Copius

Reaction score
Windows is easy you just go A to B to C - extract here - ....But Macs oooohhh no!

I found the graphics folder in 'sigfx' but am struggling to find where to put -
New kit files
Unofficial Update files
Tactics
Training schedules

If someone could help you'd save a young man from chewing off his own arm in frustration

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Oh, and skins! If someone could just tell me where everything is it would be great haha
And I have looked trust me, obviously not well enough!

Finder > Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > graphics (if there isnt one, create one)

thats for kits and logos, for skins put it in the skins folder, for tactics in the tactics folder and so one.

Finder > Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > graphics (if there isnt one, create one)

thats for kits and logos, for skins put it in the skins folder, for tactics in the tactics folder and so one.

I tryed that for ages then someone pointed out the graphics folder is in the folder 'sigfx'

So where are the folders for the rest, I have put all my tactics in the tactics folder with all the other .Tac but they still dont come up in-game :s

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I tryed that for ages then someone pointed out the graphics folder is in the folder 'sigfx'

sorry,

Sports Inetractive > Fottball Manager 2010 > Data> Sigfx

okay, there are two Sports Interactive folders - one in in Finder > Documents, the other is in Finder > Applications. Make sure you're looking at Finder > Documents. Completely ignore the 'sigfx' folder and I promise it'll work.

okay, there are two Sports Interactive folders - one in in Finder > Documents, the other is in Finder > Applications. Make sure you're looking at Finder > Documents. Completely ignore the 'sigfx' folder and I promise it'll work.

Thankyou kind sir

You got your answer mate,use the search bar next time;)

Status
Not open for further replies.