grant1991

Reaction score
Hello,

I am in the process on deciding between whether to buy a Macbook Pro with a 13 inch of 15 inch display. I have always played FM on a 15 inch laptop and windowed the game, and everything has been fine. I am more tempted by the 13 inch Macbook Pro due to the reduced cost, but i'm concerned that FM 2012 won't play in window mode as well as it would on the 15 inch (mainly little things like being able to see all player attirbutes on the player profile page without having to scroll down).

Anybody got a 13 inch and play in windowed mode fine? Or any advice in general between choosing a 13 and 15 inch screen? Regards in advance.

Hi grant - I have only begun playing FM this season so I only have experience on my 13" MacBook Pro. I've not had any issues with it...the full screen mode is great. As for deciding between a 13" and 15" screen, a friend of mine passed on a good piece of advice to me when I was deciding between tv sizes: nobody looks back and says, "I wish my tv was smaller." Haha...the 13" does the trick and like you, I was swayed by the lesser price tag, but having a bigger laptop screen will benefit you in FM and beyond

I play on a 13" Macbook Pro and it plays fine in Windowed mode and you can see all of the player attributes etc.. without having to scroll.