Macclesfield Manager Keith Alexander dies.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 3K

JP Woody

Reaction score
Just seen on Sky that Macclesfield Manager Keith Alexander has died aged just 53.

Very Sad news. RIP Keith.

C_71_article_1114671_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Last edited:
Terrible news, he was at the match last night as well, so must have been very sudden.

This is sad. RIP. He was a great football leader and manager. He will be missed:'(

RIP

Typical barry fry jumping all over this on sky sports news, making it sound like he was the sole reason behind Alexanders success

RIP. Just saw this on the Notts County website a few minutes ago. Really sad. :(

This is why i hate Sky Sports News.

1st They get people who where close to Keith on who are very shocked and upset and grill them.

2nd, And this the the most shocking and totally sums Sky up,they get the Macclesfeild Chairman on and ask him if he has a short list of replacements yet and could he give an indication on who will take over. :@

**** you Sky. Twats!

Last edited:
Totally agree Woody, it is the wrong time. They could have a little more respect to the people that spent 7 days a week with him, and shared moments in his life.

This is why i hate Sky Sports News.

1st They get people who where close to Keith on who are very shocked and upset and grill them.

2nd, And this the the most shocking and totally sums Sky up,they get the Macclesfeild Chairman on and ask him if he has a short list of replacements yet and could he give an indication on who will take over. :@

**** you Sky. Twats!

Shame a condolence thread has to have such negativity on it. Not the place.

Does anyone know how it happened? My thoughts go out to his family. Death is always easier when it is expected.

Does anyone know how it happened? My thoughts go out to his family. Death is always easier when it is expected.

He had a brain haemorrhage (sp) or something about 7 years back - had to be brought back to life 3 times reportedly... Don't know if it something related to that but it wouldn't surprise me as it can't be good for you.

RIP

Last edited:
No its not been revealed yet,he had a brain aneurysm in 2002 but made a full recovery,and he had been off work recently with a bout of hiccups,but that had gone.Its a mystery at the moment.

Back