Macclesfield Manager Keith Alexander dies.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 3K
very sad news, my thoughts are with his friends and family.

terrible.

Saw this on Sky Sports News just now. Terrible news. My thoughts go to his family and friends.

Rest in Peace.

Only 53 as well, not an age at all. RIP Keith Alexander, i hope every match in english football pays tribute to your life.

And i agree JP Woody, Sky are a bunch of ******, invading peoples privacy at times of grief is just WRONG!

R.I.P, don't know who he is but it's never good to see something like this happen in the game.

This is why i hate Sky Sports News.

1st They get people who where close to Keith on who are very shocked and upset and grill them.

2nd, And this the the most shocking and totally sums Sky up,they get the Macclesfeild Chairman on and ask him if he has a short list of replacements yet and could he give an indication on who will take over. :@

**** you Sky. Twats!

Sky don't understand the word "respect" it's all about ratings and pushing people. Wankers.

Shame a condolence thread has to have such negativity on it. Not the place.

There was no need for that. Just stop being a moron..

Absolutely gutted. Got to know him a bit through my missus' mum. He was one of life's good guys.

RIP.

Shame a very talented manager and a big loss to macclesfield and their supporters

RIP :( Sad news, hope his family are okay.

Shame a condolence thread has to have such negativity on it. Not the place.
Stop acting like a smart *** 24/7, it's getting so tedious.

R.I.P one of the very few "coloured" football managers in the English, a big loss to the game :(

1st They get people who where close to Keith on who are very shocked and upset and grill them.

2nd, And this the the most shocking and totally sums Sky up,they get the Macclesfeild Chairman on and ask him if he has a short list of replacements yet and could he give an indication on who will take over. :@

**** you Sky. Twats!

Yeah 100% agree.

R.I.P KA

RIP, for someone as talented as him too die at such a young age is just tragic :(

**** you Sky. Twats!

i completely agree with you. First the Enke incident, (they showed nothing about it) and now this incident. It is totally un-acceptable and insulting for the family name

I have a good mind to complain about the treatment of the interviewees and the lack of coverage as well as the bone-idled cheek. In fact I will.

Anyway, to more important matters,

Rest in Peace, I've always had a soft spot for his team, but he will sourly be missed by everyone around the world.

My thoughts go to his family and the players whom will be totally shocked

R.I.P one of the very few "coloured" football managers in the English, a big loss to the game :(
He was the first Black manager in the Football League.

Last edited:
He was the first Black manager in the Football League.

One of the good things about the tributes has been how supporters of the teams he managed don't seem to think about Big Keith in terms of the colour of his skin.

He was a trailblazer for black managers - but he'll be remembered for his kindness and humour and just that all round decency which led him to take time out for a chat with anyone who wanted to say hello. Just a top, top bloke who almost incidentally helped save Lincoln from going under and gave them something to sing about whilst also doing so much around the local community there.

If anyone wants to see how a football club can be turned around by the supporters and the help of footballing people, then Lincoln City is a great example of that and Keith Alexander helped shape that foundation.

Going to be odd going to visit the missus' mum and not seeing him out and about.

Back