Macey - Rise of Titans - 2-3-2-3 / 4-1-2-3

Maceyp

Reaction score
Here is my first tactic i've ever released to the general public for FM12. Most of the thanks must go to Mr. Hough and a little bit to Fuss. If it wasn't for them two i wouldn't of experimented around or thought about this tactic.

In FM11 i was a very big fan of Mr. Houghs tactic and again in FM12 his genius tactician skills continued to which i played myself, I've always liked the idea of 3 up front, team playing sexy football and causing high pressure causing opposite teams to cause mistakes early on in Defence and Midfield area but also the possibility of hitting them hard on the counter attack. With the thought of 3 upfront and studying how teams like Arsenal, Barcelona, PSG and even swansea i took the base of Mr. Hough's very successful tactic on its own and started to adapt from there.

The Rise of the Titans contains 2 Tactics - 1 which i use when im Fav going into a match and the other when im Non-Fav so its pretty simple to understand. The Setup is pretty simple to understand. Pick whichever suits you or if your favourite or not.

Some games you may feel your being dominated defence but the tactic works on a basis of 5 Defence / 5 Attacks but all players contributing to both Defence and Attack.
Player Instructions:
The 3 most Attacking players are set with Long Shots on. Now after having the Great Mr.Hough test the tactic himself he has suggested to Putting them to rarely on long shots as this will make the team be a bit more creative and pass the ball in the box to score that wonder goal we think of on the playground as a kid. This is Personal Preference though, Its by Default on Long Shots but if you want to try more through balls or passing just Change it to Rarely.

Base Tactic:
Favourite:
favi.jpg

Non-Favourite:
nonfav.jpg

Player Filters are courtesy of Mr Hough, All you do is download the filters you want and put them in Documents/Sports Interactive/FM12/Filters and then go to Filters in your game and load them in, If you don't have a Filter Folder in your FM12 File create one.

Keepers Http://www.mediafire.com/?dxrf58ucl0115n2

Fullbacks Mr Hough Fullbacks Filter (David Hough, Aug 2011).pft

Centre Backs Mr Hough Centerback Filter (David Hough, Aug 2011).pft

Workhorse Midfielders Mr Hough Workhorse Midfielder Filter (David Hough, Aug 2011).pft

Attacking Midfielders Mr Hough Attacking Midfielder Filter (David Hough, Aug 2011).pft

Wingers Mr Hough Wingers Filter (David Hough, Aug 2011).pft

Strikers Mr Hough Striker Filter (David Hough, Aug 2011).pft

Corner Set-up is same as Mr.Hough's previous tactics. "I have set up corners with them in swinging into the near post for the left central defender to attack the ball at the near post So you want right footed peopled taking left sided corners and left footed people taking right sided corners"

I have set my Match Prep High with Focus on Defensive Positioning to get fluid then change it to Average after

I have been using my own training schedules but default ones will be fine

Team talks I have been doing myself. If Favourite to win and morale is high i use Assertive - I expect a Win. At half-time if i'm losing i use show me something else on Assertive. If winning by less than 3. Assertive "I know you capable of even more". If winning by 3 or more then i pick dont get complacent on Assertive
Full-Time: If less than 3 goal win i use Assertive Well Done. More than 3 i will pick Passionate Well Done.

Pitch Size is Maximum

Don’t use Opposition Instructions

I am really pleased that the tactic has been working so smoothly for myself and have to once again thank Mr.Hough for the base of the tactic. Also would like to thank him for input.
Mr.Hough Changes:
* Moved left Winger up to Left Striker.
* Changed Long Shots to Rarely.

I Hope this tactic works just as well for you guys and All Minor changes and ideas are welcome. Positive Criticism only please! :)

Favourite Tactic: Download Macey-Favourite Tactic
Non-Favourite Tactic: Download Macey-Non-Favourite Tactic