Joeycookson

Reaction score
As you know these are both young players, I was wondering if either of them turn out to be good in a few seasons? was thinking of making an offer on them.

They both turn out great

Hernandez will score loads straight away
Macheda needs a bit of time, loan him out - 3-4 seasons in he'll get good for you

Hernandez becomes a better striker but Macheda isn't far behind

Hernandez has turned out quality in both my saves. Macheda has turned out **** in both.

i loaned Macheda two saves in for Fiorentina, frustrating because sometimes he'd be unplayable and others times anonymous

but he scored the goal to knock United out in the champions league Semi-final that season so i forgive him

macheda turns out great in my saves, by the time he is 22 he is a full international on my save and worth 20million, he scores 20-30 per season.

macheda turns out great in my saves, by the time he is 22 he is a full international on my save and worth 20million, he scores 20-30 per season.
could post a screenie of his stats and his history, i never see a good macheda before

Hernandez PA = 175.
Macheda PA = -9 (170-190)

Are you allowed to post PA's now without spoilers?

Are you sure about -9 being 170-190? I thought its 150-180 or am i wrong?

-9 IS 150-180 like you said!

Also IMO they turn out very good. Hernandez will get you some goals initially too if you play him right. He usually needs a partner. Like the others have also said Macheda takes time. Loan him out if you get him, but if you only have one choice I will pick Macheda.
Also Man U, will be very reluctant to sell two of their best prospects.