Mackem's Chairman Game - Players Needed

Reaction score
Ok, this is a shameless plug and I wouldn't be at all surprised if this thread is closed & deleted quickly but it's worth a try!

I'm currently running a Chairman game over on the SI forums and need a few new members. For anybody that doesn't know what a Chairman game is, it is where 20 people each act as a clubs Chairman, able to make a certain number of transfers, deciding transfer & wage budgets, hiring & firing managers, deciding how to spend money on club facilities, and a few other things. I then play the game out using FMRTE to implement each Chairmans decisions and post up the results.

The game is here:

Mack4life's Chairman Game

and we have just finished the first season. If you read the first post you can get an idea of the rules and can then jump to page 6 to see the end of the season.

I am looking for a few new players for season 2, the clubs available are:

West Ham
Cardiff
Southampton
Newcastle

If anybody wants to join then please go over to the thread I linked to, have a read of the rules, and PM me with your team choice on the SI forums. My username is mack4life, the OP of that thread.

Thanks.

Ok guys, I just need one more person now.

Cardiff need a Chairman, anybody interested should go over to the SI Forums link I put in the first post, read the rules, and then PM me on that forum.

Chairman Needed For Blackburn

As the title says really, the Blackburn chairman from last season hasn't been on for a week so I'm looking for somebody new to take over Blackburn.

Give the rules a quick read and PM pm on the SI forums if you're interested.