Made by HRz (4-5-1) Highscoring and possession based (play just like Pep Man City)

HRz

Reaction score
I know this testing have been made with Man City, but it says it self that I want to recreate the tactic they use at the moment, and what better team to do it with.
Very high scoring, I smashed Tottenham and Liverpool, and also are unbeaten at the moment in the league.
This is 110% made by myself.

Feel free to test and give feedback. I think I might have just hit the jackpot tactic wise (and also something else than the 3 striker formation and 3 at the back...

I am working on a tweak for the defense (in some games leeking to many goals)

I do not use OI or training. I just use general training.

View attachment 66254
View attachment 66253
View attachment 66252

Download link:
DidiHitJackpot

How does the striker do?

I found that when employing a lone striker. Goals for him are hard to come by...

An player instructions mate? Been looking for a good 4-3-3

Could you please put up screen shots of all the player imstructions for each postion? I would love to try this but I am currently unable to download the tactic :(
So if I get screen shots then I can build it myself:)
Tyvm in advance :)

I know this testing have been made with Man City, but it says it self that I want to recreate the tactic they use at the moment, and what better team to do it with.
Very high scoring, I smashed Tottenham and Liverpool, and also are unbeaten at the moment in the league.
This is 110% made by myself.

Feel free to test and give feedback. I think I might have just hit the jackpot tactic wise (and also something else than the 3 striker formation and 3 at the back...

I am working on a tweak for the defense (in some games leeking to many goals)

I do not use OI or training. I just use general training.

View attachment 1147427
View attachment 1147428
View attachment 1147429

Download link:
DidiHitJackpot

Could you please put up screen shots of all the player imstructions for each postion? I would love to try this but I am currently unable to download the tactic :(
So if I get screen shots then I can build it myself:)
Tyvm in advance :)

Sure mate!
View attachment 66051

View attachment 66050
View attachment 66049
View attachment 66048
View attachment 66047
View attachment 66046

View attachment 66044
View attachment 66045
View attachment 66043
View attachment 66042
View attachment 66041

I have questions about the middlefield roles, in the teams such as we call underdog, it is hard to find or has a mezzala, half backs. Any alternative for these two roles, or any player can get fit with these roles?

I have questions about the middlefield roles, in the teams such as we call underdog, it is hard to find or has a mezzala, half backs. Any alternative for these two roles, or any player can get fit with these roles?

Hey. I would try to let my best CM's play the role, I think they will fit the role perfectly even though FM says they won't.

Hey. I would try to let my best CM's play the role, I think they will fit the role perfectly even though FM says they won't.

I want to try with my fav team Besiktas but still don't find the right one. For example, according to the fitting of roles, Ozyakup can't play as BBM, Hutchinson can't play HB, Negredo or Tosun can't play F9 as well. But as you said, need to pick them even if they can't fit the roles.

It works for me. I played Thiago and Assenssio as Mezzala, and it wasn't their preferred roles, but it worked.

It works for me. I played Thiago and Assenssio as Mezzala, and it wasn't their preferred roles, but it worked.

Ok, but you are talking about 2 world class players, and you can't have them in Besiktas in the 1st season...

Ok, but you are talking about 2 world class players, and you can't have them in Besiktas in the 1st season...

Try it, and post the results. Then I would gladly help tweak it for the fitting of Besiktas :)