Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Made it

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
Welcome Back Grim:D

Remember to add your details on the FM Base FC Thread :D

GrimReaper

Oct 23, 2005
am back again, just got some uni exams and coursework and working out the way over the last 2 months, haven't played fm for ages so got the week off to do some and come and say hello in here as well, how is everyone?

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
Welcome back again Grim :D

Site is sorta dull the now need something 2 spark things up

GrimReaper

Oct 23, 2005
jesus, i didn't realise i hadn't posted for well over a year, time flies. With alot of my coursework out of the way for uni, i have more time for fm, so will try to poke my head in more. hows everyone?

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
lol, welcome back to a proper old school base member, good to see ya back, make sure you stick around!!

wp for digging a ****** old thread as well!!! uni coursework is overrated anyway :p

GrimReaper

Oct 23, 2005
lol, welcome back to a proper old school base member, good to see ya back, make sure you stick around!!

wp for digging a ****** old thread as well!!! uni coursework is overrated anyway :p
i didn't even know it was rated. but it sure is ****** boring. good to have more free time from it now :) or until the summer anyway