alisfans123

Reaction score
Hey guys I havemade my own club called Bredbury FC on editor and out them in the prem, I have a budget of 400 mill so I can buy players, please could you guys name me some players and a sutiable formation please

Aim to buy a quality player for each position , then sign a younger player as backup.
Try and get the older player to tutor the younger to help him develop.

cheers guys but for some reason do you have any idea why its nt lettin me buy them the bids for players will get accpeted but the pkayer doesn't want to enter contract negotitations to come to my lub so I can't buy any one help

20 i think

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

ill check now

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

what should it be to get players to want to coem to me

oh whats the best then I didnt know so, what should i out it as then to attract quality players

with 10'000 you can sign more or less anyone a part from players like Messi who love there club

The best is 10,000 but you will be expected to win everything.

I would put it around 7000 so you can still attract quality players but not be too pressured into winning.

ok cheers lads could u recommened some quality players then please and also good young ones too

oscar cardozo from benfica, would be a quality striker for you, and such good value

sign david dea gea in goal

dzeko and lukaku up front

ermmm lee chung yong or w.e from bolton on the wing, hes amazing could buy all them for less than 50mil

GK: Rene Adler , Jack Butland
DR: Darijo Srna , Gregory Van Der Wiel
DL: Fabio Coentrao , Dodo
DC: Phillipe Mexes , David Luiz , Phil Jones , Simon Kjaer
MC: Andrea Poli , Javier Pastore , Paulo Henrique , Moussa Sissoko
AML: Juan Manuel Mata , Zezinho
AMR: Alexis Sanchez , Younes Belhanda
ST: Romelu Lukaku , Vaclav Kadlec , Neymar , Yaya Sanogo

do not sign lukaku. he is flop on most saves. Babacar is better.

Here's my team recom.
GK :
RB: M. Richards, Efrain Juarez
LB: Fabio da Silva, L. Bains
CB: Boyata, Dalton, Sakho, Subotic, G. Burdisso
CM: Isla, Vidal, Adilson, Cairney, C. Adams, Badelj, Andrea Poli
RW: A. Sanchez, Obertan, Ljajic
LW: Wilshere, Bale, Jovetic
ST: Yaya Sanogo, K. Babacar, Steven Fletcher, Nikola Kalinic