Made New Team & Now Have No English League Cup

Wycombe13

Reaction score
Hi all im looking for some help i have made my own team in the editer and put them in to english league 1 ( RYDE SPORTS FC is the team i made as i use to live there lol ). i stared the new game up with my place of birth team WYCOMBE but put them in the english championship. all was well and good with all the editing until i got 3 months in and noticed that i had'nt had one league cup game and nether had any other team. i just wondered if anyone could help me in anyway to find out if i have done something wrong. i have been though the teams i have edited and also checked them againt other teams and everything seems to be in order thanks for your time all and i hope someone could help me out thanks again :D

i had this problem last year and noticed alot of other people are coming across it yet no admin on the site seem to try n help. Anyway, the only way i found to overcome this was to make a current club extinct and directly replace them (i chose pompey as theyre constantly in debt) copying their previous league finish information and making your new team over 3 years old, that seemed to work for me! :)