Made-up scenario: FC Cadaques: youth team in Spanish divison B. Take them to the top!

In first season I had a pretty good squad rotation, but through my first full off-season a clear cut leading 11 developed, which has been my mine starters except for injuries and fatigue. Now in 4th Season in La Liga and I mainly have 11 clear starters, with a few positions being competed for, luckily, Spain Youth teams call up most of my players meaning they get good experience. Season 4 becomes almost impossible to hold onto your players, they start demanding higher league release clauses for only a few million which is a killer.

I know, I experienced the same thing my first go at this save. Good thing we have a wealthy owner/chairman who let's us spend money when called for.
I think it's pretty safe to say, that this save will not bring to you La Liga glories. I find it hard to see us ever winning any major trophies. But for this particular game I didn't mind that; I wanted to coach youths and take the mas afar as I possibly could, trying to put a lot of time in working out training regimes, individual schedules and so on. It's fun.

It would be interesting to see you guys (and girls?) post some players stats from each season, so we could all see how far they have gotten in their development.
Three months into my second season (November 2012), after having hired two more coaches during the summer break , those with the highest CA were:

Raimundo, 116
Tomás, 116
Vincíus, 114
Alcaine, 114
Villa, 114

At the bottom I find Sequira at 104.

In your fourth season Steven, how does the CA of your squad look?