madmat23 - Pentagon Challenge - 1st Attempt

madmat23

Reaction score
Introduction

Hey guys. I want to start a new save that is long term but i always have trouble with that for numerous different reasons. I always try to stick to one club during a save but often find myself sacked or doing well but not quite so well i achieve my goals and often get sick of failing at the last hurdle and move on to a new team and then the wheels fall off the save so to speak. I searched around and i believe the Pentagon Challenge will allow me to stay at a club for a while if i get really involved with them or it will give me the freedom to move on once i've had enough. I'm also aiming to document the save here to help keep the interest going and encourage me to kick on.

Pentagon Challenge Rules

Basically start the game as a sunday league footballer with no coaching qualifications and aim to winn the 5 Continental Champions Leagues (European, South American, Asian African and North American American).

My Rules/Goals During My Career

• [*=center]Leave Europe to last. Basically Europe is "The Big One" so i want to leave that till the end.
    [*=center]I don't have to win the champions league in a continent before i leave but as my first point says i will come back to them before i move onto Europe.
    [*=center]Play With Attribute masking and disable the use of in game editor.
    [*=center]Start early Pre-Season for Australia (16-7-2018). I am Australian so based on that this is when i want to start.
    [*=center]Prefer to win Asian Champions League with Newcastle Jets. Basically this is my team i support in real life so i want to try and win the Champions League with them. This will prove difficult because the A-League has a salary cap and theres an issue with the A-League season and the Asian Champions League Competition not really lining up therefore the later stages of the Champions League is done during the off season and players are generally on holidays. So this may not be achievable but if i get the opportunity to manage Newcastle i will certainly give it a go.
    [*=center]I want to consider trying to bring some of the backroom staff i establish on the way to move along with me as well as any young players i may take fancy too.

Leagues Loaded

Asia
- Australia, China, India, Malaysia, South Korea
Africa- South Africa
Europe - Belgium, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain
North America - Mexico, U.S.A.
South America - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Peru, Uruguay

I myself have managed a few nations in Europe and in the Australian A-League before so every other Continent will be a learning curve for me.

**I will generally look to do one update a season but there may be a few more depending on what happens in the game**

Next up we will meet the manager who's career we'll be following.