Madmonkey's Challenges (Short Games)

madmonkey have you put me on the leaderboard and also i have nearly finished united liverpool one

yes i have put you on the leader board, is it not showing up?

the skin is opz 1.1

i have completed the man utd and liverpool one and the premier league champions are.......

TOTTENHAM!!!!

which means liverpool and man utd will have to wait another year before winning there 19th title :D

(fancied like having a twist if this doesn't count jsut tell me and i will do it properly)

i have completed the man utd and liverpool one and the premier league champions are.......

TOTTENHAM!!!!

which means liverpool and man utd will have to wait another year before winning there 19th title :D

(fancied like having a twist if this doesn't count jsut tell me and i will do it properly)

27 goals in 6 games? ****.

what do you mean ****??

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

27 goals in 6 games? ****.

i use 442 devasto ii and you score loads

what do you mean ****??

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

i use 442 devasto ii and you score loads

cool, i might try that tactic at some point if i am in need of one.

although i always concede at least one goal

also it is an attacking tactic so it might not be so good against bigger clubs

The challenges look good. Gonna give the Juventus one a try first. then will try to move on to other challnges. Interesting scenarios.Thank you for sharing !

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

The Juventus save doesn't work on my comp. Crash dumps. Got a huge database in that save?? Any solutions?? Anyways will try out and check if the stuttgart one works.

Interesting scenarios. I'll have a quick go at some of these, helps to keep me interested in FM. :D