El Ninooo.

Reaction score
Wenger Retires

Arsène Wenger, aged 60 today has confirmed that he has retired from football all-together, in his press conference at the Emirates today he said, he has enjoyed every minute of managing all clubs but especially Arsenal, the club he loves he stated."I wish Arsenal football club all the best in the future and hopes that they do him proud this season." Whoever takes over from Wenger has alot to live up to, many people are putting there money on Luiz Felipe Scolari taking over from Arsène Wenger.

arsene-wenger-arsenal.jpg

SHOCKER!​

Today goes down in Arsenal football clubs history, as they have appointed unknown English manager Shaun Wilkins. The fans outside the ground today are furious after this appointment and fans are already saying they will finish in bottom half of the table and some are saying Arsenal will get relegated. In his press conference Wilkins said he would try his best to continue the reign of Arsène Wenger." Arsenal have got the best youth in the premiership" said Wilkins, " I will bring the youth through the system and i look forward working with them". BBC Sport pushed for answers from Shaun Wilkins asking him who he is intrested in, many thought he would not tell but Shaun Wilkins told the press that he is very intrested in Manuel Neuer, Alex Smithies, Romelu Lukaku and Mesut Ozil.​

ozil.jpg

ManuelNeuer_567262.jpg

attachment.php

Cheers, ill do monthly updates but keep you up to date with transfers and stuff :)