CiCoLoCo

Reaction score
The tactic I present you is a 2-5-2-1 and I hope her thread is a success.

Valencia_C_F_SAD_Tattiche_Generale.png

The 3 DMC's are important players on the field, they stop the opponents actions and proposing and setting up the new action.

Same settings for 2 Wingers but they are more like forwards moving into channels getting in between the full backs and center backs to create more chances.

The full backs are dangerous making overlapping runs , the full backs will provide a handful of assists.

Two defenders try to stop and anticipate the opponent's actions but they also propose to circulate the ball.

Striker looks for the weak point of the defense trying to exploit it for their own benefit.

-Arrange enough friendlies so that the tactic will get fluid

-Keep the players morale high. It makes the players perform better in games which is very important

-No Shouts - but if you use them with great success please share

Training:

Team cohesion and only tactics - preseason

Tactics training – Low
Match training - Attacking movement
General training - Balanced
Individual training – High

Set Pieces:

-Right Side Corner Kicker to best quality left preferred foot.
-Left Side Corner Kicker to best quality right preferred foot
-Right Free Kick to best quality left preferred foot.
-Left Free Kick to best quality right preferred foot.

Trips:

-OI's left to assistant manager or staff only if Tactical Knowleadge 15+
-Teamtalks to assistant manager or staff only if Motivation 15+
-At the near post best Jumping and Heading attributes

Please leave feedback good or bad

Really sorry for my bad english, and thanks everyone is interested.

Test the tactics and comment:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7989

Last edited:
please post a few results/seasons you have had with the tactic mate, just to show others who it works for, how it works and if there are any weaknesses etc etc...

strange looking tactic but looks cool!

Hey CiCoLoCo I'll try the tactic whit 1 of my saves in Spanish Premier League, 1 question though what roles u have your players do the individual training mate??
I'll try to put some SS whit my results next time, cheers mate!!

Hey CiCoLoCo I'll try the tactic whit 1 of my saves in Spanish Premier League, 1 question though what roles u have your players do the individual training mate??
I'll try to put some SS whit my results next time, cheers mate!!

thanks mate
I'm curious to see the first results :)

I always choose an individual training with heavy workload and not forced to specific roles but natural roles ...

The second version ? Does that replace the first or do you use it as a more cautious approach against better sides ?

The second version ? Does that replace the first or do you use it as a more cautious approach against better sides ?

the second version is under study and needs further improvement, it is thought to have more men in the middle of the field, improving possession and thickness in the actions.

as an alternative to version 1: I think to use it in the difficult away matches and/or have the security to bring home the result