Madrid Sign Kaka

to be honest i think its the press making something out of nothing again, like thae fact he was off to man city in the last transfer window,

id love to see him at chelsea, but i recon he will stay at AC

according to sky sports news chelsea have made a bid of 73.5 mil. not sure how reliable there source is. looks like this will be the big saga this summer.

i hate these long running stories :(

didn`t milan accept the offer from man city but kaka didn`t want to sign for them?

i think he will go to chelsea tbh

I see nobody in the press or otherwise are slagging off chelsea and madrid for the figures being thrown about....
Remember the opinion that we, as in City, were ruining football in January...

I see nobody in the press or otherwise are slagging off chelsea and madrid for the figures being thrown about....
Remember the opinion that we, as in City, were ruining football in January...
you are ruining football. an average mid-table team bid 100 mil for a former world player of the year. people don't ***** and moan about chelsea because they were at least a good team when they got tookover and madrid's money is built upon a majestic history. they almost deserve their money while you are rich through pure luck.

LOL!

Finally, confirmed, Kaka signed for Real Madrid.
In my local paper, they said that Kaka is Real Madrid's player and the Galactics are looking to buy Villa with 36M.