Resource icon

FMKorea Mafia 424 - ByH 2020-03-15

Used this last night. Going well so far seems to like winning 3-1

Reactions: ByH
Tried this tactic for almost a season now and I can confirm it is very good, better than tff's zeus

6-1 VS Real Madrid.png

After trying almost every 4-4-2 on 20.2, i tried this. Best tactic on this match engine i'm sure of it. has it been tested yet?

Same here. Tried it yesterday for about 15 games and results were really good. Domination and goals. Conceded a few , but my defenders are **** ^^

Wish this happened for me! 2 teams, awful with both. Draws and mainly loses.

5 games, 0 goals scored, 4 losses!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Wish this happened for me! 2 teams, awful with both. Draws and mainly loses.

5 games, 0 goals scored, 4 losses!
Do you have examples of some of the matches? From what I could tell a lot of the tactics you've tried never work for you? Is your AssMan setting OIs/clicking apply to everything your AssMan suggests?

Screenshots will be added. AssMan doesnt do anything, just training.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: testing a tactic with Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Man U, Man City, Napoli or any other insanely good team ISN'T tactics testing. Those teams can, and will, beat the ever living snot out of most teams in the world unless you play 1-1-9.

I tested this with my newly promoted into the PL (4th in-game season) Portsmouth side. Tactic is ok on the attack but bad in defense. You get destroyed by most sides, even the relegation candidates, due to your wingers.

struggling a bit since today update with the ball over the top anyone else??

Same, update as completely messed my whole season up. 8 games unbeaten before the update (slowly recovering from wasting 2 months trying to get TFF formation to work), then suddenly 6 games without a win. This game is so pointless sometimes.

Hopefully we get a update for this one. I didnt think the me had change in update but somethin has happen

Same, update as completely messed my whole season up. 8 games unbeaten before the update (slowly recovering from wasting 2 months trying to get TFF formation to work), then suddenly 6 games without a win. This game is so pointless sometimes.

Ended the season outside of Europe by 1 point thanks to the random update they released messing up my tactic. Also meant lost in champs league quarters and semi of the FA cup. Makes me not want to update the game if you ever get on a decent run/tactic.