djwillster

Reaction score
http://www.footballmanagerclan.com/

hi there everyone we are currently searching for 3 new members

the teams that are avaliable are the 3 promoted from the championship and also blackburn
the clan has been running since fm 11 with only 2 of the original founding members still going at the moment we are sitting at six members and would like to raise it to 9-10.

if you think that you could give the rest of us a challenge feel free to contact myself or jp chenet on skype just add those names

some of the details you should know :

times are tues and thurs 7pm - 1030pm gmt also every second sunday we play on aswell
must have skype
must have a mic for comms as its good to talk
must have a good sense of humor
and last but not least there is a age limit of 21

PLEASE dont contact if you are going to waste our time we are only looking for commited and dedicated players to join as we are serious players

Last edited:
still looking for new players incase you wer all wondering it os a long save game in out 9th season now

I would have joined this but you have to have a mic which I dont have and dont feel right talking over the computer anyway.

I would be a good clan member as I have passed experience in clans and im 27 but got to have a mic lol

I would have joined this but you have to have a mic which I dont have and dont feel right talking over the computer anyway.

I would be a good clan member as I have passed experience in clans and im 27 but got to have a mic lol

same