Magpies swoop for Rossi on loan

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Newcastle agree a deal to sign Manchester United striker Giuseppe Rossi on a one-year loan.

More...

"swoop" like theyve pulled off something major and huge

hes a danny graham reserve striker atm and all the geordies fuzzing makes me sick

just heard about this...methinks we may be moving for another striker then...

"swoop" like theyve pulled off something major and huge

hes a danny graham reserve striker atm and all the geordies fuzzing makes me sick

ive never actually seen graham play,yet rossi is clearly better

i have only seen Rossi in the carling cup but he looks decent. However i cannot see him getting that many starts at Newcastle but then again im not the Newcaslte boss :rolleyes:

Rossi will suck for newc tbh, he should of gone to Sunderland seeing as they were getting everyone else :rolleyes:

"swoop" like theyve pulled off something major and huge.

If he can play anywhere near as good as he does for our Reserves then Newcastle will have a very good player for the next few months. Plus it will give him some proper experience in the EPL which will be good for Man Utd :)

When I told lloyd about this he ewwwww'd :O

I personally think its a great mive, Rossi hasnt looked great in EPL witgh Man U but thats certainly not due to lack of ability he just needs experience especially in when to shot and when to pass.

He will start probably cos theyve got martins who got injured. Owen is injured i think. And Ameobi...poo! Enough Said.

Ameobi has looked alright this season. He's just a lanky **** though and if I was a Newcastle supporter I would be ****** off that Ameobi was the first choice striker.