oskar123

Reaction score
Newcastle to Glory
Newcastle fans are excited to see there manager Alan Pardew lead the to Europa League glory.

Why Pardew Why?!!!
Newcastle Manager has announced he has resigned nobody knows the reason for why he resigned but thats not the biggest question the big question is who will be the new manager.

Szarko Who?!
The Newcastle chairman has announced the a a unknown polish manager the 25-year old Oskar Szarko comes from Bydgoszcz,Poland and this is his first managerial role.The fans are furious with their chairman for hiring a unexperienced manager although they do wish him success at the club.

Good luck, mate!
Some more information about targets plus some screenshots would come handy in the original post.

Good luck, mate!
Some more information about targets plus some screenshots would come handy in the original post.

Thanks mate ye thats coming in the next post later ill try post as regularly as possible

Szarko meets the Media.
Press: How does it feel to start of your managerial career at such a huge club?
Szarko: It feels great i hope to have a successful career at Newcastle

Press: Your key Player Hatem Ben Arfa has been linked with many clubs are you going to let him go?
View attachment 346156
Szarko: If i get a good enough offer I will accept it

Press: This transfer window you only have 3m to spend on players do you think you can work with that amount of money
Szarko: It will be hard I will try to getrid of some dead weight a t the club to get some additional funds.

Press: What do you think you could achieve in the Barclays Premier League.
Szarko: I think we can secure a Europa League Place.

Press: Speaking of the Europa League what are you expecting from your team this season.
Szarko: I think we can at least make out from the group stages.

Press:Thank you for your time and goodbye.

Maybe you will consider a friendly suggestion to switch to a more eye-friendly font? This one really hurts to go through :(

Maybe you will consider a friendly suggestion to switch to a more eye-friendly font? This one really hurts to go through :(
Ok sorry if this font hurt your eyes ill change it and i hope you'll tune in for my story

sorry my laptop has just crashed and i cannot continue this story but ill be starting a new one soon