Mahatma Otoo | Future Ghanian superstar?

Otoo is awesome, I'm currently managing Wigan in there 5th season, I paid 7.5m 2/3 years ago when he was around 21 or so from my scout recommending him.. He's been really good for me, had a little trouble last season with a few big clubs trying to entice him but I managed to keep hold of him, been offered 20m so far but he's far to good to let go.

Cracking youth player, Work permit is a problem.

I didn't have a problem for some reason, signed straight away but he was playing for Shakhtar Donesh at the time

Hope i could get him without those work permit bugging his move!

Btw, his stats are REALLY random. It really depends on your save. Sometimes he's slow and powerful, sometimes quick and nimble.

Saw him on my first 10.3 game ive never got a permit

Is it harder to get African players cause i tried to sing Lukman Haruna but he didnt come to me.. Most of the advised i get from scouts is that there is no point trying to sign himas a work permit be be hard to get!

He's a beast for me, I'm surprised I signed him, I try every game and never get the opportunity to snag him.

View attachment 110035

btw, does anyone know where I can get a cutout of him? hate for my star player to be a faceless chap.

Here mate:

attachment.php

Here mate:

attachment.php

Thanks, but I'm not sure how to get it to work, I added him to my MEGA facepack 2.0 and the name of his picture is the unique ID of him in game. I restarted the game and reloaded skin and it still won't show.

You need to add a line to the config file. ask around, someone will make it for you :)

His determination just puts me off, I usually never buy anyone will less than 13 determination...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm beast ....Look his stats at my Betis save .He play for Almeria.....8-|

Weird, his good in air at my save. Nothing like your Screens

Maybe his starts are randomly generated on each new database.
Someone has to check on multiple saves to see if he's got randoms stats

Last edited:
He is different in every game. Some games he is a fast striker and some games he is a dominant targetman. His stats are completely random