Mahut-Isner, Wimbledon

it finish at 59-59

Then Mahut asked for play to be suspended.

it finish at 59-59

Then Mahut asked for play to be suspended.
asking for play to be suspended what a ***** lol jk well done that is unbelievable how long they played for. I think in one day they played longer than aquilani played for liverpool all season :p

asking for play to be suspended what a ***** lol jk well done that is unbelievable how long they played for. I think in one day they played longer than aquilani played for liverpool all season :p

about 9 hours i think, too be fair to Mahut, he said he couldnt see the ball, and he looked in better physical shape then Isner who looked ******.

Best game I've ever seen. I missed the whole Germany - Ghana match for it. It's amazing how Isner can spring into life for the rallies, despite being almost delirious. And credit to Mahut, his fitness is unbelievable. And the ace count, something like 98 - 95, incredible! Hopefully there will be some decent games when I go down on Saturday! Considering I'm ****** after a 3 set match I still can't believe how they keep going, and hold their nerve each time. A credit to the sport!

Best game I've ever seen. I missed the whole Germany - Ghana match for it. It's amazing how Isner can spring into life for the rallies, despite being almost delirious. And credit to Mahut, his fitness is unbelievable. And the ace count, something like 98 - 95, incredible! Hopefully there will be some decent games when I go down on Saturday! Considering I'm ****** after a 3 set match I still can't believe how they keep going, and hold their nerve each time. A credit to the sport!

The way this is going, you'll be watching them on saturday!

I could punch that umpire right in the nose. And that Frencman, Mahut.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

about 9 hours i think, too be fair to Mahut, he said he couldnt see the ball, and he looked in better physical shape then Isner who looked ******.

Dont deny that you'd like to see them play till the drop :)

I could punch that umpire right in the nose. And that Frencman, Mahut.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Dont deny that you'd like to see them play till the drop :)

i would, i was just saying i dont thin Mahut asked for suspended play cause of tireness, more that he couldnt see the ball.

he probably couldnt see the ball because he was so tired.
Think about that

If it goes on much longer, Wimbledon will have to introduce a new rule. "Sudden Death" - In which the tennis ball is replaced by a live grenade. The victor is the last man standing.

he probably couldnt see the ball because he was so tired.
Think about that

Nah, I think it was to do with not seeing the ball. Because Mahut looked far fitter than Isner, who wasn't moving his feet properly and had to go for broke every shot.

There may also be another reason for Mahut asking to stop. If they play tomorrow, it is unlikely that the winner would have to play their next round match on the same day. Therefore the winner would get an extra day's rest.

68-67 isner up to about 11 hours for the match

Theres no point in either giving up.

Mahut is looking a lot sharper, this is the only tennis match I'll ever watch a bit of, it will make or break their careers and reputations.

Mahut 75-73 Isner

My prediction, enjoy guys.

Isner won. My prediction went to ****.