Reaction score
Hey guys, I've recently come across a bit of a dilemma.

I'm looking for a new right back, and I've been keeping my eyes on Maicon, and Srna.

Who do you think would be a better choice?

Is it really a dilemma? Srna is half the player he was on 09. If you can afford Maicon get him

defiantly maicon but he will cost alot compared to srna

Is there really a doubt that if you are loaded with enough you have to sign Maicon ;)

Thanks everyone, sorry that I had a dilemma with that, I just saw alot of people were praising Srna so was just wondering.

My bad

I can still get a consistant season from Srna, just persavere with him!!

srna was the bees knees on 09 he was ridiculously good but maicon ***** all over him on this one

You literally have to break the bank to get Maicon.Srna's not as good as he was last year,so I would,myself,go for Andreas Beck.

But,out of the two,Srna.

Srna is still good enough for a top team on '10. If you have a lot of money and prefer a physical presence, i would suggest Richards, if only because i have never successfully signed Maicon, even for a massive offer.

In my experiance of Srna in FM10, he always performs well and hes consistant. Would also make a good captain.

Havent used Maicon at a club (only when managing Brazil). But for the money i would go for Srna

This is a question which depends on your club and financial situation...

If signing Maicon would not break the bank then by all means proceed, however having said that Srna will be up to the task against most teams and more often than not against the big teams so investment in him maybe more worthwhile in the long run.

Signing Maicon however (especially if you have no other Brazillians) will mean young Brazillians signed from Brazil at tender ages will find his presence settling and adjust to a different lifestlye easier. Just another thing to think about

#whosaidmanagingwaseasy

i got Srna at the start at my 3rd season wit man utd after making a offer for maicon for £70 mill that was rejected they wantd £104mill so i got Srna for £11mill been amazing for me he getting a bit agey now as im starting my 4th season but if i start a new season sometime it will defo be srna

srna, much better. good for taking corners and freekicks ;)

if you are playing as united get maicon, as its possible to get him for 15 million plus nani. every other time get srna