Snodgrass

Reaction score
Hi

Having difficulties with Maidenhead. Im doing one of the challenges to try and get the team into the champions league! My main two difficulties is no one is interested in joining. Ive looked through all the posts and cannot get any of the frees to join my reputation is simply that low!

My other problem is tactically. Ive used two formations from the tactics area here devasto and another one that is highly rated. However, i think these are meant for higher league teams as they just dont work for Maidenhead!

About the only player i can get in is Malik Bouri all the other ones wont even enter contract talks! The loan market is also hard and players just arent interested in joining.

Im fine for money i just wont be able to access any of it till next season. I made 130k in preseason freindlies as advised in the stickied topic.

Yeah loans arent easy to get due to your low rep, Malik is a great winger at that level and sometines in the BSP. Mate I will say this to anyone and everyone use your own tactic i prefer playing in my own all-out attack but that may just take a season or two to find the right players

Try offer the players a trial first with my maidenhead team managed to sign Damian Casalinuovo, Nate Short, Nikki Ahamed and a couple others 1st couple weeks. Be prepared to let most of your team with wages go though.