Mainsite?

• Thread starter Lost_tactics
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1K
L

Lost_tactics

Shoot me down if I’m wrong here but there doesn’t seem to be a main site, I reckon that there’s a lot of potential for something relatively decent on this front. Recommend a few players and tactics maybe, heck, there’s loads that could be done. If you’d like some help then I’d personally enjoy tackling anything you throw at me, or rather, I’d just love to help with it and I’m sure I’m not alone in that view.

So, what I mean to say really is, are there any plans for a main site?

Would be a potentially great way to attract new visitors.

There used to be a great main site however it was hard to keep updated, took a lot of time and cost a lot for bandwidth. Not sure if there is any plans of it returning.

You guys slag Sean off 2 much calling him lazy. Sure Fm-ase was a great site but Sean spent **** near all of his free time on it and he does have a life of his own. Lets not forget he is still paying for it.

*Edit* Sean if you wanna start the site up again i can assist you in running it and paying for it :)

Last edited:
let's not forget he probably makes about double what he pays in ads a month. I don't know if he does - but he definately used to make a heafty amount.

EDIT* and

Only me has slagged sean off.

I can’t say that I could assist on the payments front being that I’m too young to be honest and well, I could do with all the money I can get.

What I can say, and from seeing other comments, I’m not the only one is that I’d love to assist Sean or whoever in building and maintaining a website for this place, I can honestly say that I don’t have any experience with this kinda stuff but one quality I do hold and to this day, cherish, is my enthusiasm. On that front, I can also tell you that an enthusiastic worker is a good worker. It’s something I’d like to do, something that I’ve no doubt I’d enjoy doing, so what I mean to say is, if you do ever feel like getting this now past site back into existence, give me a buzz and you can sure as **** put me down to help. :D

Sean done **** all.

Starvo set up the site, gained the rep etc

Sean just made likes one or two chnaged in like 4 years and he makes at least 50 quid from the ads, or did.

SEAN IS LAZY

Stop trying to make me angry Gregor :p

Also the hosting for FM-Base is free so it isn't the costs that are preventing me doing it. It's the fact that I simply don't have enough spare time to keep the site updated.

Gregor said:
Sean just made likes one or two chnaged in like 4 years and he makes at least 50 quid from the ads, or did.

SEAN IS LAZY

How about he kept the site going?

fair enough if he did it for free, like I said he made a lot of money.

Ill do it for the half the money

Sean said:
Stop trying to make me angry Gregor :p

Also the hosting for FM-Base is free so it isn't the costs that are preventing me doing it. It's the fact that I simply don't have enough spare time to keep the site updated.
Well as I say mate, if you'd like some of us to do it or some of us to help you with it then you, well, you know where we are. ;)