urquharttt

Reaction score
In June 2013, 2nd season with Mainz. Came fifth last year and I'm looking to stay even or improve to champions league football. Need suggestions on who to buy, have a very low budget (1.3m). Preferably a forward or defender, midfield is pretty solid.

Thanks in advance!

Try to buy herman stengel,jonas svensson,fredrik midstjo and ole kristian(all the three last guys are from Rosenborg from Norway).Try to add Norway to buy these guys. They are pretty cheat and they are quality players

Try to buy herman stengel,jonas svensson,fredrik midstjo and ole kristian(all the three last guys are from Rosenborg from Norway).Try to add Norway to buy these guys. They are pretty cheat and they are quality players

Thanks for the help, i hadn't orignally selected the Norwegian leagues although i've got it pending! Should be able to look at the players in january!

These players are good but they wont give instant improvement to Mainz.

Id look to bring in Sassa (4.4m rel clause - cheat a little by using only instalments) for the forward position. At cb any of Sviatchenko/Almeback/Alex Milosevich.