PK

Reaction score
The problem happens with agents, when they tout the players they represent, they pester you to give their client in this case it was for steven pienaar a new contract, and its regarded as very important message you cannot skip, and you either reject request or offer new contract, but for some reason the agent also messages other managers, and does the same message, cause other teams but in contract offers for my player, who has 2 years left in a contract.

Then within a week that player rejects a contract from me and signs with another club, so pienaar went to that club, and he was still in my club but he was greyed out, as if he was on loan of some sort .

But ye as you can see this is a very major bug , i know theres an update on friday but thats only to do with liverpool, and apparently the patch to fix bugs etc won;t be until december, so i hope they can bring out an urgent patch to fix some of these major issues.

was there no transfer agreed? was it during the seasons when the transfer window was closed? i havent played the demo yet waiting for full version. Sounds like a glitch but not sure tbh. Did it say anything in transfer history outgoinga?

It was near start of season ye, i had 2 years left on his contract , no club offered me money for the player, cause the player was doing well, the agent came to see and said you need to offer him a new contract , but that message gets sent to other teams aswell, the exact same message, so i can offer him an improved contract and so can other teams, without them agreeing transfare fee with me.
Then after it says he rejected contract from everton and signed with valencia or whoever it was, and basicly thts me lost that player, even though he had 2 years contract left with me.

It's a major major bug.

screen shot of a step by step of events would help
its sounded normal agent activity till he said he was greyed out ud have thought he would stilll be playable but pending future more at end of contract of summut