robdeledge

Reaction score
Hey guys im playing as Atletico Madrid and one of my players is registered in my 25 man squad but doesn't have a squad number. I asked my assistant to pick the team for my next game and he included this player on the subs bench.

The usual thing comes up where "a squad number will have to be given to one player" and I hit auto select but nothing happens.
It says along the bottom of the screen in the info bar that "squad numbers between 1-25 are reserved for registered players only".

I cannot pick a number for the player. They are all blacked out even though the number 25 shirt IS available!?

Now I can't continue my game and I cannot change my squad selection as I confirmed it before this screen came up!

Anyone know a way around this, or will i have to quit and reload my game which hasn't been saved for about 3 months game time?!?! =(

Go on holiday for a day, your assistant will sort it out.

if you click the number it will give u a selection, its probably cos 1 of the numbers 1-25 is taken by a player not registered, find that player, give the player with no number that number and you will be sorted....it happened to me.