major help needed

james316

Reaction score
I am manager of Spurs. Just started a new game after many failed attempts!
Decided that I will do this new save differently in that I don't think I was concentrating enough on the players strengths in a particular area and creating a tactic just based on what looks good and not what is good for the players.
With that said, I need your help...A lot of it!

I start all my saves as I was in Romania, this gives me a start date of 1st June instead of July so I have more time to do things.

How is the best way to look at your team & judge your 1st 11 & in what player roles they should have. Should I just create a tactic purely on the best players of their best attributes to assign roles or should a tactic be symmetrical in roles.
I have looked at the star ratings on what my Assistant thinks and after some looking into players strengths I see that the roles are not accurate.
I suppose it helps getting a great Assistant like Mauro Tassotti & then I will get accurate readings without having to look myself.

When it comes to training...I do not know how to set the training schedule bar, can I get help on this. do I set it to the left or right?
I have set the pre season general training to Fitness and on very high, match prep is set to tactics. I tend to manually change between the fitness schedule and team cohesion every few weeks.
What i have been doing is looking at the players and the way I want them to play, zooming in on their lowest attribute in that field & setting their individual training to that attribute. Is this right?

During a match do I listen to my Assistant and make changes on demand or not?

Thanks for reading

James

Last edited: