partyparkins

Reaction score
Hi. I am a championship manager/football manager veteran, playing since 95, however I am in desperate need of some help!

I cannot get my teams to win on FM16, not at all. It is winding me up massively. I don't get the new team instructions, much prefer the old layout. I've had players tell me my management is terrible and all sorts :S Considering in 20 years I've never been sacked, this is a bit of a shock to the system...I think this is how Mourinho must be feeling now haha!

So yeh... I've been Everton and Spurs and languishing with both around the 14th mark.

Anyone got any ideas? Help with tactics? I tend to play 4-2-3-1 home, 4-2DM-1-2-1 away or something similar...just a more defensive version of the same tactic.
My strikers seem to miss sooooo many chances, its ridiculous...

Thanks in advance!

I feel exactly the same way.

This year's version seems so much harder and players seem to do ridiculously stupid things on the pitch (only ever my players though)

This is bad news my friend! I played a first season with Spurs, ended 2e. I think you just need to keep trying to evolve your tactics. I ended with my 7th version of 4-2-3-1. Also I play a 4-1-2-1-2 and change the systems a lot! Even within the match I try to change them 2 or 3 times.